As Vice President of Business Development, Bill oversees marketing operations for LSCI, promoting all University of Lending schools and other services. In addition, he works alongside our sales and operations teams to support our core business functions. Prior to LSCI, Bill worked for Lending Solutions Incorporated for nineteen years, managing the marketing and communications for the company.
Bill graduated from Judson University with majors in Marketing and Business Administration.
Fun Facts About Bill
- Nickname: Nothing has really stuck to this point. Open to suggestions.
- # of Years Worked at LSCI: 5
- Hobbies: Golf & pretty much all sports, embarrassing my kids
- Favorite Sports Team: Cubs
- Favorite quote: “It takes a big man to cry, it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.”
- Favorite band: Since I grew up in New Jersey in the 80's, I have a legal and moral obligation to be a fan of Bon Jovi.
- Interesting job you’ve had (besides LSCI): Worked at the M & M Mars factory in high school.