Jack Kelly joined the Lending Solutions Consulting, Inc. team in 2009 with 27 years of experience in sales and sales management in the luxury travel goods and business accessories industry. Jack's career started with industry leader Hartmann Luggage where he won numerous sales growth and business development awards. He went on to have a distinguished 20 year career withTumi Inc, the world's largest premier business and travel goods brand. Jack played a significant role in Tumi'sgrowth by achieving double-digit sales and market growth every year. He rose from Account Executive to Regional Vice President during his career and won numerous sales awards. Prior to joining LSCI, Jack was the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Trafalgar, which is one of the finest men's accessories brands in the world.
Jack's role at LSCI is to assist credit unions in developing and implementing a sales culture. His extensive background in sales training, branch development, incentive programs and marketing are just some of the tools needed to train and motivate employees to adopt the sales culture.
For more information on Jack Kelly or to schedule a consulting visit with Jack, please contact Scot Vackar at 877-915-7675 x70.
Fun Facts About Jack:
- # of Years Worked at LSCI: 10
- Hobby: Golf
- Favorite Sports Team: Wisconsin Badgers Football
- Phobia: Not being
- Favorite quote or best piece of advice: Man plans, God laughs
- Favorite band/song: Genesis - Suppers Ready
- Interesting job you’ve had (besides LSCI): Lifeguard
- Most famous person you’ve ever met: Jon Anderson - Founder and Singer of the band Yes. His words and voice make me want to be a better person.