Lorrie Wohlfeil is one of the most senior employees at LSCI having begun her career in 1995. Lorrie leads all aspects of sales, marketing, and business development for the company. She also spends quite a bit of time on-the-road each month working directly with our credit union clients. In addition, she oversees LSCI's Portfolio Analysis and Smart Loan Audit programs. Lorrie graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in Business Communications.
To get in touch with Lorrie please contact 877-915-7675 or visit our Contact Us page and click on the appropriate check box.
Fun Facts About Lorrie:
- # of Years Worked at LSCI: 25
- Hobby: Chauffering my kids to various activities
- Favorite Sports Team: Kansas Jayhawks
- Phobia: Elevators
- Favorite quote: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
- Best piece of advice: Don't give unsolicited advice.
- Favorite song: Theme from Ice Castles - Through the Eyes of Love
- Most famous person you’ve ever met: Diane Sawyer