Rebecca (Becki) Schmiegelt joined LSCI in May 2015. Becki currently directs LSCI's Loan Audit program where she reviews hundreds of loans each month checking for sound decision making, training opportunities, and compliance to policy. She specializes in finding trends and working with credit unions to enhance their lending policies and guidelines. Prior to LSCI, she spent 3 years at Corporate America Family Credit Union as a Business Development Officer. She also has experience in the collections and card services areas of a major national bank. Becki holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Columbia College of Missouri, and earned a Master of Arts in Teaching from Aurora University.
Fun Facts About Rebecca:
- Nickname: Becki or Becca
- # of Years Worked at LSCI: 5
- Hobby: Reading, Scrapbooking
- Favorite Sports Team: Milwaukee Bucks
- Phobia: Heights, Bugs
- Favorite quote: “Where there's a will, there's a way."
- Favorite band/song: AC/DC, Sweet Child O Mine - Guns n' Roses
- Most famous person you’ve ever met: KISS and Kim Fields (Tootie from "Facts of Life")