Scot Vackar, Vice President of Sales, has over 33 years of credit union experience, specializing in lending, business development, and branch operations. In his role, Scot is in daily contact with LSCI’s clients and prospects in order to assist them with their training and education needs. Scot also participates in many of LSCI’s schools and consulting jobs throughout the year as an instructor and advisor. Prior to joining LSCI, Scot was the Manager of Business Development and Branch Operations at Baxter Credit Union for 15 years.
If you have any questions regarding any of our products & services, please contact Scot directly at 224.286.6070 or via our Contact Us page.
Fun Facts About Scot:
- Nickname: Scooter, Spike (when I had hair), STB
- # of Years Worked at LSCI: 5
- Hobby: Boating and golfing
- Favorite Sports Team: Chicago Bears
- Phobia: Dying and Bees
- Favorite quote: “your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude” ~ zig ziglar
- Favorite band/song: ZZ Top – Sharp Dressed Man
- Interesting job you’ve had (besides LSCI): Sears Carpet Cleaning trucks nightly
- Most famous person you’ve ever met: Not sure how famous, but my favorite – DePaul Basketball coach Ray Meyer