Tiffiny John, Director of Corporate Strategy at Lending Solutions Consulting, has over 20 years of proven success training and mentoring credit union professionals and is considered one of the industry’s leading training experts. The combination of Tiffiny’s extensive experience and her results-driven approach enable her to provide exemplary leadership to LSCI’s Portfolio Analysis program. Tiffiny specializes in identifying and analyzing credit union trends and developing training and indirect programs for credit unions. Prior to LSCI, Tiffiny was the Director of Underwriting and Loan Operations at LSI, where she oversaw a call center of 200+.
Fun Facts About Tiffiny:
- Nickname: Tiff
- # of Years Worked at LSCI: 1
- Hobby: Gardening, Hiking, Motorcycles
- Favorite Sports Team: Cubs
- Phobia: No phobias, just keep me away from spiders!
- Favorite quote: Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Favorite band/song: I love all kinds of music and love going to concerts. U2 is probably one of my favorite bands.
- Most famous person you’ve ever met: I’ve met Charlie Bennet an actor from Chicago Fire at a fundraiser event.