LSCI's New Hire Training is specific to any new hire including tellers, MSRs, call center employees, and underwriters. The LSCI team will work with your credit union virtually or on-site and this training can be customized to accommodate each employee's starting point in order to equip them with the knowledge they need to ensure success.
New Hire Training can be customized to cover these topics and more:
- Applying the philosophy “people helping people” and knowing the credit union difference
- Identifying the right loan types to meet the member's need and understanding the difference between them
- Taking an application, asking the right questions, and learning critical loan documentation
- Reading the information on a credit report and discussing your credit report examples
- Using score enhancement strategies and working with members to improve credit scores
- Presenting cross-selling opportunities and overcoming objections
- Understanding the underwriting process and the importance of loan building skills
Contact Scot Vackar at 877-915-7675 to discuss training options.