Clients, partners and friends,
As COVID-19 continues to challenge our communities, we hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy. As an organization that hosts events, the safety of our guests and employees remains our top priority. Lending Solutions Consulting is closely monitoring the evolving information related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and actively consulting the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
Based on current information,we have moved our April and May classes online. Our revised schedule is available at http://www.rexcuadvice.com/university-of-lending/courses. We will continue to monitor this very fluid situation with our utmost attention, and will notify registrants if any additional courses are canceled, rescheduled, or moved online.
When in-person events do start up again, we will continue to work very closely with our venue partners to ensure extra sanitary procedures are deployed in their meeting facilities. Additionally, we recommend all event guests and clients practice the World Health Organization’s recommendations for the public:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene and cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid shaking hands to reduce risk of spreading infection.
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
We know this is a stressful time as we all make personal decisions around our health and safety. Our internal staff and consulting teams will continue to be a resource to credit unions during this time and into the future. We encourage all clients to contact us with any questions or concerns. We can be reached at 877-915-7675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
David R. Johnson