The Portfolio Analysis is an external audit completed by LSCI's Certified Lending Experts (CLE).The analysis shows how to boost the bottom line by illustrating specific techniques to increase earnings and decrease losses. We apply Rex Johnson's successful lending principals directly to your own lending examples, policies, and rates. If your credit union is struggling to grow loans or has seen a significant increase in loan losses, this service is a must.
LSCI Will Assess the Following:
- Current loan policies and rates
- Financial Performance Reports
- New member accounts/process targeted at increase member relationships
- Unsecured, auto and indirect loans aimed at evaluating risk and missed opportunities
- Turndown applications to assess whether you may be missing business
- Non-performing loans to evaluate predictability of default at the time of origination, including collection notes and original application
- Areas specified by the credit union including a full policy re-write
The Value of our Service:
- A comprehensive report summarizing our findings and strategies for removing barriers that may be hindering earnings
- Suggested rates, policy enhancements, incentive plans, and training tools
- A HYLS Report - We will run a few recent turndowns through our HYLS Underwriting Guide to show how loans can be made or how to mitigate risk on those loans
- A conference call with your senior management team
For more info regarding our Portfolio Analysis service, contact: email@example.com or call 877-915-7675
For more info regarding our Smart Loan Audit, click here.