YOUR STRATEGIC PARTNER FOR CONSULTING & EMPLOYEE TRAINING
LSCI has a proven track record of helping credit unions reach and exceed their goals through our training and consulting programs. Our experts will train as many or as few employees as requested, accommodating the needs, goals, and budget of your credit union.
For as little as one day, one week, or ongoing training as an option, we work one-on-one with credit union and management teams from service to board, with front-line staff simulations and live member-centered interactive demonstrations. Our hands-on approach can help raise your credit union’s performance and outcomes. Rex Johnson's renowned University of Lending (U of L) can be available on-site to train your entire lending/collection staff. Our onsite curriculum is the same as our on the road schools.
The LSCI team is now equipped to work with credit union clients virtually! LSCI can train employees from an extensive array of topics to accommodate your credit union's needs.
Customizable Topics Perfect for your Credit Union
• Cross-selling / Sales
• Strategic planning
• Analysis of current processes and staffing
• Key ratios & decision-making
• Lending in today's economy
• High Yield Lending Strategy (HYLS) Underwriting Guide
• Policies and pricing
• Understanding score codes & credit expectations
An Interactive Learning Experience Designed to Fit
• Working one-on-one (including call center, branches, new accounts, etc.)
• Live demonstrations with your members in front of staff
• Classroom-style training sessions
• Breakout sessions
• Meeting with Management/Board of Directors
Let's discuss your needs! email@example.com | 877-915-7675
Many credit unions complete a Portfolio Analysis prior to bringing LSCI on-site. This allows our consultants to review a sampling of specific loans which indicates the areas where the credit union needs the most attention. Additionally, consultants incorporate personalized examples for training purposes, which grants greater ownership over current lending issues.