Lending is the lifeblood of credit unions. With the slowing of loan growth, now is the perfect time to focus on strong quality control measures in order to maintain a healthy operation. LSCI’s Smart Loan Audit helps determine opportunities for improvement within your lending department, utilizing solutions to maximize yield while minimizing risk. As we take a holistic view of your loan program, concentrating on areas of concern including: indirect loans, unsecured loans, credit cards, and more.
A SMART LOAN AUDIT WILL:
- Ensure loan decisions are aligned with credit union policy
- Validate proper document requirements per policy in loan files
- Evaluate the quality of underwriting
- Pinpoint opportunities for growth
- Identify trends to monitor branches, loan officers and charge-offs
- Help you identify and learn from past mistakes
LSCI’s Smart Loan Audit is priced per loan to ensure all credit unions can participate in the audit process and can be customized to accomodate your credit union’s budget and needs.
“Quality control and asset quality and have become a top focus of examiners as they report that credit unions are the least prepared for it. Most often due to time constraints, credit unions struggle to achieve high marks in the quality control department. This is where LSCI comes in. It’s time to get smart!” - Rex Johnson, Founder of LSCI
For more information contact Scot Vackar at (877) 915-7675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org