All class times are CST
Leadership is essential to the advancement of your organization’s strategic goals and credibility as a trusted financial partner. LSCI’s Branch Manager Workshop* will provide valuable insight into effectively managing staff and creating a culture of excellence. Develop the skills essential for successful branch management; register today!
*This is an online course, featuring live, interactive instruction from Jack Kelly.
In-Person: LSCI Headquarters, Arlington Heights, IL
Online: $695 per person
In-Person: $895 per person
Tuesday, February 1, 2022
10:00-10:30 Welcome and overview
10:30-12:00 Understanding the business. A dive into the financials
1:00-3:00 Creating an Entrepreneurial environment in your Branch
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
10:00-11:30 Building and retaining your team to be the Best of the Best!
11:30-12:00 Breakout Session
1:00-1:45 Training and employee development and retention
1:45-2:45 Building a successful and sustainable sales culture in your branch
• Defining the role of the Branch Manager
• Understanding the business of your credit union
• Effective interviewing skills to attract & retain employees
• Ongoing training initiatives designed to keep motivation at the highest level
• Understanding how credit works and the fundamentals of credit reports
• Creating long term profitability while contributing to the branches' net income
• Fostering an entrepreneurial culture and why it is essential for growth
• Developing your knowledge for cross-selling products per household, while building lifetime relationships
• Maximizing incentive programs & rewarding employees
• Understanding what the lifetime relationship means for profitability and the bottom line
• Developing a true team whose focus is to be the “best of the best”
©Lending Solutions Consulting Inc.
All rights reserved. The contents of this presentation and materials provided are for the sole and exclusive use of the registered attendee. Each viewing participant must pay for the conference. No part of this live presentation, or supporting publications may be shared, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means --- electronic, mechanical, recorded, or otherwise – without specific written permission from the copyright holder. Calendar invites for each session for the sole registered individual and the login may not be shared with others from the same institution.