All class times are Central Daylight Time.
Designed for loan managers, VPs of Lending, CEOs, or any position overseeing the organization’s credit card portfolio.
Seasoned instructor Ed Swanson, CLE will introduce strategies to develop and manage a successful credit card portfolio. He will share best practices as it relates to fees, rates, and product features.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use the process to monitor risk on your credit cards
- Incentivize and motivate staff to sell your credit cards
- Understand how to structure rates and fees to maximize profitability
- Identify how and when to market your product to increase credit card growth
- Discuss pros and cons of selling your credit card portfolio and how it impacts your bottom line
- Know what it takes to have a successful credit card program
- Confidently manage a credit card portfolio for profitability
- Offer credit cards with attractive features priced right
- Educate members on how credit cards work and impact the score