In today’s world, finance professionals need to be skilled at reading through the numbers on financial statements and balance sheets, analyzing figures, and interpreting ratios. This can only improve your financial results, but can also prepare credit union employees for essential skills required to advance their career.
Professionals who are new managers, desire to learn about the data in the reports, non-management employees who show management potential, senior management officials who need to better understand financial reports.
The Financial Report Analysis Workshop delivers a deeper understanding of the details of the financial report. Attendees will review an income statement and balance sheet and identify the best opportunities to enhance ROA. Learn how incentives can be used to grow income at your credit union.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Become familiar with key performance ratios and peer comparisons
• Learn pricing strategies that can enhance ROA
• Learn about policies that are limiting credit unions earnings
• View example productivity tracking reports
• Increase confidence in interpreting financial statements
• Develop understanding and ability to analyze Income Statements and Balance Sheets
• Improve decision-making that impacts the credit union as a whole
• Implement pricing, policy, incentive and productivity tracking strategies to improve ROA
• Create reports that measure key performance indicators
• Incorporate an incentive plan to generate more income
All class times are Central Daylight Time.
Morning Session: 10:00 - 12:30
Lunch: 12:30 - 1:30
Afternoon Session: 1:30 - 4:00
©Lending Solutions Consulting Inc.
All rights reserved. The contents of this presentation and materials provided are for the sole and exclusive use of the registered attendee. Each viewing participant must pay for the conference. No part of this live presentation, or supporting publications may be shared, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means --- electronic, mechanical, recorded, or otherwise – without specific written permission from the copyright holder. Calendar invites for each session for the sole registered individual and the login may not be shared with others from the same institution.