All class times are Central Daylight Time.
Frontline employees must feel invested in the mission and purpose of a credit union. Imagine the growth in the bottom line if tellers and frontline employees referred just two members a day for a loan! Investing in our employees means we are also growing our business and increasing member satisfaction.
Professionals who are tellers, member service reps, and frontline employees.
LSCI's Teller Training Workshop, hosted by Lorrie Wohlfeil, is designed to train frontline employees to turn basic transactions into meaningful loan opportunities, where members understand the value of the credit union. LSCI will show you how to best qualify each member and refer them for a loan using proven strategies, real member profile screens, and sample referral cards.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Learn the basics of score enhancement
• Learn step-by-step processes to build relationships with members
• Review the best products a credit union has to offer and the best way to sell each
• Increase the chances of referral and improve the credit score
• Use various strategies including small talk to build lifetime relationships with members
• Determine the best products to offer a member based on the member profile
$495 per attendee
©Lending Solutions Consulting Inc.
All rights reserved. The contents of this presentation and materials provided are for the sole and exclusive use of the registered attendee. Each viewing participant must pay for the conference. No part of this live presentation, or supporting publications may be shared, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means --- electronic, mechanical, recorded, or otherwise – without specific written permission from the copyright holder. Calendar invites for each session for the sole registered individual and the login may not be shared with others from the same institution.