All class times are Central Daylight Time.
Designed for lenders and decision makers, consumer underwriters or anyone in need of a refresher on their lending skill set.
Seasoned instructor Tiffiny John, CLE will introduce the latest lending tools, score code training, analytical skills, and review some of the toughest loan applications. This fast-paced e-course builds on foundational knowledge, and helps hone underwriting skills.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Know the meaning of the Score Codes
• Streamline the underwriting process
• Understand key ratios
• Underwrite secured loans
• Learn the benefits of cross selling
• Feel up-to-date on the latest lending trends
• Reduce the amount of time to decision a loan
• Increase loan growth and yield
• Improve understanding of score codes on the credit report and key ratios
$495 per attendee
All Class Times are Central Daylight Time
9:00am - 12:00pm
- LSCI Philosophy
- Credit Score & Codes
- The Underwriting Process
- Understanding Key Ratios
- Underwriting Secured Loans
Noon - 1:00pm Lunch Break
1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Benefits of Cross Selling
- Underwriting Unsecured Loans
- Wrap up and adjourn
ABOUT TIFFINY JOHN, CLE
Tiffiny John has over 20 years of proven success training credit union professionals and is one of the industry’s leading underwriting experts. Tiffiny’s extensive experience and her results-driven approach enable her to provide exemplary leadership to LSCI’s Portfolio Analysis program. She specializes in analyzing credit union trends and developing training and indirect programs for credit unions. For 15+ years, Tiffiny was the Director of Underwriting and Loan Operations at LSI, overseeing a call center of 300+ and training all of its underwriters first-hand.