All class times are Central Daylight Time.
The University of Lending is the most comprehensive training program for credit unions today. We encourage lenders to serve the underserved with an unmistakable passion for seeing opportunity.
Designed for loan managers, member service representatives, loan officers, and more, it is our mission for credit unions to achieve dramatic improvements in their loan yields, ROAs, and member service practices.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Use Scoring models & score enhancement to drive up loans
• Improve decision making processes
• Turn an interview into a sales opportunity
• Implement the High Yield Lending Strategy
$849 per person
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
10:00 – 12:00 CST: Understanding Credit Unions
• State of the CU Industry / COVID 19 strategies
• LSCI Lending Philosophy
• The importance of Lending to Credit Unions
• A look at your financial snapshot
• Traits of the most successful credit unions.
1:00 - 3:30 CST: Understanding the FICO Scoring Model
• The five components of the score
• Understanding FICO score codes
• Determining the direction of the FICO score
• Coaching members on how to improve their scores.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
10:00 – 12:00 CST: Member Engagement: Building Interviewing Skills
• Loan interviewing skills
• Loan Notes
• Effective techniques for closing the loan
1:00 - 3:30 CST: Decision Making with HYLS
• Decision making
• High Yield Lending Strategy
• Key Ratios
• Understanding Inflated Income
Thursday, August 19, 2021
10:00 – 12:00 CST: Cross Selling Strategies
• Identifying cross sell opportunities
• Building Lifetime Relations
1:00 - 3:30 CST: Understanding Bankruptcy / Wrapping It
• A look at bankruptcy
• Wrap up
©Lending Solutions Consulting Inc.
All rights reserved. The contents of this presentation and materials provided are for the sole and exclusive use of the registered attendee. Each viewing participant must pay for the conference. No part of this live presentation, or supporting publications may be shared, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means --- electronic, mechanical, recorded, or otherwise – without specific written permission from the copyright holder. Calendar invites for each session for the sole registered individual and the login may not be shared with others from the same institution.