The University of Lending is now offered online!
Founded by industry icon Rex Johnson in 1996, the University of Lending continues to be the most comprehensive training school for credit unions today. Lenders, member service represenatives, and managers can all benefit from this course, and we guarantee your employees will gain the knowledge and passion to make a difference for your credit union and members.
*This is an online course featuring live, interactive instruction from Jack Kelly.
- Master the FICO Scoring Model
- Become a ‘Human Credit Score Simulator’
- Develop your lenders into entrepreneurs, not order takers
- Ignite employee passion to be the ‘best of the best’
- And so much more!
$749 per person
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
10:00 – 12:00 CST: Understanding Credit Unions
• State of the CU Industry / COVID 19 strategies
• LSCI Lending Philosophy
• The importance of Lending to Credit Unions
• A look at your financial snapshot
• Traits of the most successful credit unions.
1:00 - 3:30 CST: Understanding the FICO Scoring Model
• The five components of the score
• Understanding FICO score codes
• Determining the direction of the FICO score
• Coaching members on how to improve their scores.
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
10:00 – 12:00 CST: Member Engagement: Building Interviewing Skills
• Loan interviewing skills
• Loan Notes
• Effective techniques for closing the loan
1:00 - 3:30 CST: Decision Making with HYLS
• Decision making
• High Yield Lending Strategy
• Key Ratios
• Understanding Inflated Income
Thursday, June 25, 2020
10:00 – 12:00 CST: Cross Selling Strategies
• Identifying cross sell opportunities
• Building Lifetime Relations
1:00 - 3:30 CST: Understanding Bankruptcy / Wrapping It
• A look at bankruptcy
• Wrap up
©Lending Solutions Consulting Inc.
All rights reserved. The contents of this presentation and materials provided are for the sole and exclusive use of the registered attendee. Each viewing participant must pay for the conference. No part of this live presentation, or supporting publications may be shared, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means --- electronic, mechanical, recorded, or otherwise – without specific written permission from the copyright holder. Calendar invites for each session for the sole registered individual and the login may not be shared with others from the same institution.