At LSCI's first ever Lending and Collections Academy, we welcome loan officers, debt collectors, lending supervisors, VPs, CLOs, CEOs, and/or Lending and Collection Managers to experience the best of both worlds! With our resolution-based methodology and interactive learning style, this Academy focuses on core topics including interviewing skills, credit bureau analysis, underwriting, and how lending and collections go hand in hand. We will help to foster a greater mutual respect between lenders and collectors in order to become better at helping members, emphasizing Rex Johnson's mantra of "serving the under-served."
Join lending and collection experts, Ed Swanson and Karin Brown-Purtell in Las Vegas to learn more about how to use critical lending and collection practices that produce real results for your credit union.
You will learn to:
• Conduct effective member interviews in order to discover the member’s motivation
• Incorporate a sales approach into interviews to increase revenue opportunities
• Learn the secrets that turn a good interview into a great interview
• Use analytical skills to evaluate a member’s true financial picture
• Utilize the credit report to find solutions
• Identify the direction of the score to make more good loans and avoid bad risks
• Understand key ratios and decision making
• Make more loans and help members with colorful credit
• Grow and manage your loan portfolio with a focus on increasing yield
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
3667 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
$177 - (includes $37 resort fee)
Reservation Deadline: November 8, 2019
*Booking link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SMLCA9
*For guests that prefer to make reservations by phone, call the Reservation Center at 866-317-1829 to secure a reservation in our group block.
**Note there is a $15 processing fee per reservation if you choose not to use the dedicated weblink above.
Group name: Lending & Collections Academy
Group code: SMLCA9
Registration Deadline: 11/8/19
$1695 per attendee