Collections and lending really do go together! In LSCI's very first Lending and Collections Academy, experience the best of both worlds as you achieve a greater understanding about how collections is really a lending opportunity. Rex Johnson's mantra of "serving the underserved" inspires our resolution-based methodology and interactive learning style that focuses on people helping people.
Join Ed Swanson and Karin Brown-Purtell in Las Vegas this December, to learn more about how to use effective practices that produce real results for your credit union.
You will learn to:
• Achieve dramatic increases in loan yield & ROA
• Make more loans and help members with colorful credit
• Create long-term growth by building lifetime members
• Bring vibrancy and life back into your credit union!
• Use analytical skills to evaluate a member’s true financial picture
• Manage repossessions in a more profitable manner
• Develop customized recovery techniques based on the member’s situation
• Conduct effective member interviews
• Collaborate with members to find win-win payment solutions
A full agenda will be available soon!
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
3667 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
$177 - (includes $37 resort fee)
Reservation Deadline: November 8, 2019
*Booking link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SMLCA9
*For guests that prefer to phone in their reservations, they may call the Reservation Center at 866-317-1829 to secure a reservation in our group block. However, please be aware that a processing fee of $15 per reservation will be incurred if they choose not to use the dedicated weblink above. The name of the group is listed as Lending & Collections Academy and the group code is SMLCA9.
$1695 per attendee