LENDING TO MEMBERS NOW & POST PANDEMIC
Hosted by Jack Kelly Jr, CLE
April 3, 2020 | 1pm CST
The current pandemic is shaking the financial system. How can credit unions react? Join Jack Kelly for a FREE webinar to discuss how credit unions can adapt to the new lending environment.
- Adapting policies and guidelines to meet members' needs
- Determining the right loan products for each member
- Growing yield to offset the inevitable rise of charge offs
- Increasing your unsecured concentration
- Developing a vision for a new post virus lending culture
Webinar Series: Understanding the Credit Report & Score Codes
Hosted by Tiffiny John
Dates: June 2, 3, and 4 | 2pm EST Daily
Join us for an in-depth look into the credit report. All credit reports contain information needed to properly assess the member’s credit history as well as the member’s credit trends. Staying up to date on your credit report skills will help you make the best decision possible when it comes to lending. We will cover the components of the FICO score and how to read the credit report plus look at the meaning the score codes. Gaining a better understanding of the score codes helps identify the direction of the score. With the right knowledge, you’ll be able to quickly assess a credit report and the trend of the score to help find the right solutions for your members.
This Webinar Will Cover:
• The 5 components of the FICO score
• Locating specific information
• Credit Inquiries, Public Records and Personal Info
• Reading and interpreting the score codes
Day 1: Equifax review + interpreting score codes
Day 2: Experian review + interpreting score codes
Dayr 3: Transunion review + interpreting score codes
Free for website members
$56 per webinar for non-members**
*Each webinar will be 45 minutes
**You do not have to attend all 3 webinars.
Register Link Coming Soon!
Website members - click here to access our webinar archives.