How to Adjust Your Lending Approach Amid Regulatory Changes
Friday, November 2, 2018 - 1pm Central
Hosted by Jack Kelly
When 180,000 consumers complained, the CFPB reacted. In 2017, the CFPB ruled that certain derogatory tradelines could no longer be listed on a credit report. These debts, such as medical collections, tax liens and civil judgments, were being reported before the consumer was actually notified, which is why the CFPB took action to protect the consumer. With the lack of guidance and information, many credit unions are confused by new regulations, and some are unaware of these changes.
Now, more than ever before, interviewing techniques, analyzing numbers and trends, building lifetime relationships, and the HYLS Underwriting Guide play a bigger role in decision making.
WHAT THE WEBINAR WILL COVER:
- New regulatory changes & the types of FICOS and all of the scores one member can have
- How Credit Karma has brought awareness about credit scores to the consumer and to further counsel members
- Effectively interviewing loan applicants
- The importance of building a lifetime relationship
- Analyzing the score codes to determine the direction of the score
- Aggressive decision-making while minimizing risk
- *New section on the UltraFICO score just added
COST: $195 (Free to members of RexCUadvice)
LIVE ROUNDTABLE - WEBINAR 52
December 19, 2018 - 1pm Central
Hosted by Bob Schroeder, with Special Guest Stacey Foster from Bar-Cons FCU
MORE INFO COMING SOON
Not a member? Contact us for more information.