FREE LIVE WEBINAR:
How to Build Employee Confidence to Improve the Member Experience
October 3, 2018 - 2pm EST
Presented by: Lending Solutions Consulting, Inc and SilverCloud
Guest Speakers: Tiffiny John of Lending Solutions & Al Rosenbaum of SilverCloud
Register to join SilverCloud and Lending Solutions Consulting for an exclusive ewbinar focused on how to bild confident employees in order to improve the member experience - and ultimately the bottom line.
Learn Will Learn:
- How to nurture and train a confident frontline staff
- How the frontline can create and convert leads to cross-sell and generate revenue
- Marketing and digital channels (web & mobile) impact lead generation
- How to recognize opportunities for deposits and lending
Missing Tradelines & Multiple Credit Scores
Adjusting Our Approach to Lending, Easing Confusion Amidst Changes in Reporting
November 1, 2018 - 1pm Central
Hosted by Jack Kelly
When 180,000 consumers complained, the CFPB reacted. In 2017, the CFPB ruled that derogatory tradelines could no longer be listed on a credit report. These debts, such as medical collections, tax liens and civil judgments, were being reported before the consumer was actually notified, which is why the CFPB took action to protect the consumer. Many credit unions are confused by new regulations, and some are unaware of these changes. Between the three credit bureaus and the types of FICOS, one member can have up to 60 different credit scores! How do credit unions adjust rates? How do you avoid violating HIPPA privacy and discuss a member's medical debts and liens? How can we continue to lend aggressively to these members? Join Jack Kelly and LSCI for an important webinar to address these concerns.
WHAT THE WEBINAR WILL COVER:
- Awareness & education on the new regulatory changes
- Adjusting rates based on the ruling
- Transparency and how to ask the member about debts and liens
- Politics and the CFPB and how it affects credit unions
- How Credit Karma has brought awareness about credit scores to the consumer
Which credit report should credit unions look at?
STAY TUNED FOR REGISTRATION INFO
LIVE ROUNDTABLE - WEBINAR 52
December 19, 2018 - 1pm Central
Hosted by Bob Schroeder, with Special Guest Stacey Foster from Bar-Cons FCU
MORE INFO COMING SOON
Not a member? Contact us for more information.