WEBINAR 59: Attracting, Retaining, and Rewarding your Current and Next Generation of Employees
Date: October 28, 2021 | 1:00 Central Standard Time
Cost: Free for website members, $195 for non-members
The biggest challenge facing credit unions is staffing. How do we attract and retain our best employees in an era of unprecedented labor shortages and competitive forces? Webinar 59 will explore these and other challenges.
- Are you losing good people over hourly wages?
- Are you losing people who say they are not being challenged?
- Do you have clearly defined career paths in your credit union?
- Do you know what your employees expect from you?
- Are you providing the educational support for your employees to rise up in your credit union?
- Standards, expectations and accountability: Do you have them in place, and if so, how have they evolved?
- Are you thinking about replacing personnel with technology?
The Ins and Outs of Reading the Credit Report
Having thorough training on how to read a credit report will help as you grow your skills in whatever role you play in the CU. Since credit reports contain information needed to properly assess a member’s credit history, knowing more will help you make the best decision possible. Join us for an in-depth look at the credit report where we will focus on growing your skills. With the right knowledge, you’ll be able to quickly assess a credit report and continue serving members with efficiency. This training is perfect for anyone just starting to look at credit or any role at the credit union that is curious on how to understand the credit report.
This Recorded Webinar Will Cover:
• The 5 components of the FICO score
• Locating specific information
• Credit Inquiries, Public Records and Personal Info
Course A: How to Read Equifax
Course B: How to Read Experian
Course C: How to Read Transunion
Free for website members
$65 per webinar for non-members**
*Each course is approximately 50 minutes in length.
**You do not have to attend all 3 webinars
Website members - click here to access our webinar archives.